- 5 things you might not know about your LGPS
- Turn the pages to discover more ...
- What happens to your pension account on 31 March 2017?
- A step closer to clickable access
- The state scheme pension
- Tax and pension saving
- Ill health retirement – scheme provision
- Keeping you informed/Results of consultation
- New contribution rates for members and their employers
- Pension fund and The Local Board
- Pension Services – on the move
- Pru’s news:
- The latest about the Additional Voluntary Contributions
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
Reporting Pensions - Spring Edition now available
The Spring Edition of Reporting Pensions is now available containing the latest news and updates on the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Inside this issue:
Click here to read all the latest news
CONSULTATIVE BALLOT New Local Agreement on Pay & Conditions for April 2018 – March 2021 As you may be aware, we have been...
There is a government registered petition to get an Oxford Weighting Allowance introduced at the local hospitals. The cost of living is the...
Oxford City Council response to “Better Oxfordshire” proposal Councillor Bob Price, Leader of Oxford City Council, responds to the...