Sept 29 - Manchester - backed by UNISON, UNITE, GMB and the TUC.
Free transport for UNISON Health branch members and their families. £5 all others (if you are in a union they will be contacted to see if there is free tranport or subsidy to cover the £5)
What you can do to help make this event a success for the NHS:
- Book your seat on the transport to the national demonstration - click here to book your seat. Bring your friends and family along - it is their NHS too.
- Ask your union branch to pay for memebrs to go to the march.
- Send us your orders for materials to display in your workplace and local shops, libraries and community centres (please specify amount of leaflets and posters and where to send them too).
- Mail back if you can spare an hour to campaign for your NHS - click here to volunteer
- Promote the face book event - click here to visit the facebook event (you will need to be signed up to facebook)