Help us keep workers safe when they return to work after lockdown by testing our new website. We need your help to ensure employers are acting responsibly and keeping their employees safe by conducting COVID-Secure risk assessments.
Employers should publish their risk asseements on their websites. But so far, very few employers are publishing them, and we fear many are ignoring their duties altogether.
We want you to help us report employers that are neglecting their responsibility. So please spare some time to check out our new reporting website https://covidsecurecheck.uk/
The website lets workers:
- Add a risk assessment they’ve found, or flag an employer that hasn’t published.
- Join a survey panel to help crowdsource safety data on workplaces as more return.
- Get advice on how to address safety concerns in the workplace.
Your thoughts and help will be hugely useful in building this new resource.
If you’ve got time, please
- Check out the website https://covidsecurecheck.uk/, let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a record for your employer or another in your sector
- Become a COVID-Secure Monitor, and join our survey panel
Thanks for your help in making our workplaces safer as members go back to work.