Saturday 2 February 2019
Introducing the UNISON Prepaid Plus Cashback card – the contactless plastic with added ‘fantastic’
Whether you shop online or in-store, you’ll get the most from your everyday shopping with the UNISON Prepaid Plus Cashback card. You’ll earn between 2.5% and 6% cashback at over 50 major retailers°. Plus, the cashback is unlimited, so there’s no minimum or maximum spend requirement nor any restriction on how much cashback you can earn.
It’s not a credit or debit card – it’s a prepaid card. It works just like a pay-as-you-go card – you top it up with money and you can only spend what you’ve loaded to your prepaid card, so there’s less chance of getting carried away. It’s a handy budgeting tool.
No credit checks – just a small £2.95 monthly admin fee*.
Friday 14 December 2018
We're proud to represent people employed in all areas of local government – from libraries to parks, from schools to housing, from youth workers to care workers and everyone in between! They work for our communities in difficult circumstances
Merry Christmas from Oxford City Branch of UNISON
Wednesday 24 October 2018
Entries are now open for the annual City and County Christmas Fun Run.
The Fun Run will be held on Wednesday 5 December 2018 at 12.45pm in Christ Church Meadows.
Two laps of the Meadows - 2.25 miles approx. Race will be started by the Lord Mayor of Oxford and the Chairman of the County Council.
How to enter
Entries close on Friday 30 November 2018.
Enter as an individual or as part of a Departmental or Business Unit Team. Non Council guests are welcome but please supply an A5 stamped addressed envelope for return of number.
Send requests for entry to: email@example.com (07825 052736) or John.Exley@Oxfordshire.gov.uk (07568 563706)
- Your name and whether male / female.
- For the veteran competition we need to know if you are aged 35+ (women) or 40+ (men).
- Your department / business unit.
- Contact address to post you your number.
- Age graded results - tell us your exact age (e.g. 46) and we will publish age graded times and finishing positions.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- First three men
- First three women
- First veteran man (over 40)
- First veteran woman (over 35)
- Winning Departmental Team (County or City Council) - 4 Runners to count for each team
- Women’s Team Trophy - 3 runners to count
- Fancy Dress - best men’s and women’s fancy dress costumes
- Julian Richardson (07825 052736) - County Council
- John Exley (07568 563706) - County Council
Sponsored by oxford City Branch of UNISON and fit2run.
Now more than ever is the time to ensure that we hold the correct and up-to-date details for you, particularly your email address. The B...
Tips to reduce workplace stress
With April marking Stress Awareness Month, a new report has found UK businesses are in danger of having their workforces experience burnout...
Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. And it works too well. Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity...