Monday 10 June 2019
We want to say thank you to our existing members as we Go for Growth – and welcome the new recruits who sign up this month.
So once more, we’ve negotiated some time-limited special offers that’ll get you money off, just for being a UNISON member.
These will run throughout May and include money-saving offers on holidays, days out, eye care and savings. Just check out the link below.
Thursday 2 May 2019
As a member of the UK’s biggest and brightest union you could win a holiday for you and your family –THIS SUMMER! Just from being in UNISON.You could win a five-night holiday to UNISON’s beautiful Croyde Bay Resort in Devon, this summer, for up to six people, with breakfast included. The prize draw is open to all new and existing members of UNISON. The holiday needs to be taken anytime before October 2019.
But that's not all – our money-saving deals and offers are back. Just in time for you to make the most of your summer. Apart from holidays, days out and trips to the theatre, our UNISON Living partners – including Vision Express, Shepherds Friendly and UIA – are improving their offers to members during May as the union goes for growth.
|Find out more about the prize draw and all the offers|
UNISON – bigger for a reason, better for everyone.
Tuesday 12 February 2019
Friday 4 January 2019
First Prize of £100 voucher for John Lewis and partners, donated by Direct services Simon Howick
- Nadia Robinson Principal planner
All below win £25
- Kieron Keeble Housing
- Kinsi Sharif CSO
- Melanie Armstrong Housing Services
- Thomas Young Refuse Loader
- Alex Christopher Revenues Officer
- Stephen Smith Streetscene Operative / Driver
- Jo-Ann Franklin Service Support Assistant
- Michele Beckley Customer Service Officer
- Richard Wood Welfare Reform Team Leader
- David Trinder Building Contracts Team Leader
- Mairi James Refuse & Recycling Driver / Loader
- Linda Jones Housing & Property Co-ordinator
- Vickie Sheridan Tenancy Management
- Roger Buckingham Multi Skilled Support Worker
- Ophelia Yin Heritage Retail Assistant
- Stuart Fenwick Customer Contact Team Manager
- Stephen Boreham Revenues Officer
- Sharon Fowler Customer Services Application Officer
- Denise Pinnell Assessment Officer
- Alice Simmons Customer Services Application Officer
Now more than ever is the time to ensure that we hold the correct and up-to-date details for you, particularly your email address. The B...
Tips to reduce workplace stress
With April marking Stress Awareness Month, a new report has found UK businesses are in danger of having their workforces experience burnout...
Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. And it works too well. Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity...