We are pleased to announce a new 'Time for Change' webinar series aimed at supporting members in the uncertain times ahead.
There are eight webinars in the series and each one will be focusing on key skills that could help our members through Covid-19 and beyond. As a union, UNISON are committed to helping our members in the workplace and will be fighting for job security and better working conditions in all workplaces.
- Redundancy support and information | Thursday 2 September | Watch here
- Moving On: The introduction to finding a new job | Thursday 17 September
- How to write a successful CV and covering letter | Thursday 1 October
- Interviews | Thursday 15 October
- Understanding debt, borrowing and budgeting | Thursday 29 October | 13:00 - 14:00
- Facing change and managing stress | Thursday 12 November | 13:00 - 14:00
- Digital skills | Thursday 26 November | 13:00 - 14:00
- Power to be You | Thursday 3 December | 13:00 - 14:00
If you would like to apply for any of these webinars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number.
Regional Learning and Development Organiser | UNISON South East