Tuesday, 23 April 2013
Oxford Unite the Resistance Public Meeting
"Trade unions and the fight against austerity: a strategy to win"
Monday, 29 April 2013
Ruskin College, Headington,
Oxford, OX3 9BZ
Speakers include: (personal capacity)
· Zita Holbourne (PCS NEC / Black Activists Rising Against Cuts)
· Chad Croom (Branch Sec CWU South Central)
· Ellen Clifford (Disabled People Against Cuts)
· Alan Whitaker (former President UCU)
· Ian Hodson (President Bakers’ Union BFAWU)
Speakers from the bedroom tax and other campaigns willl also be attending and the floor will be open to contributions from all.
PCS DWP Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire & CWU South Central
By Branch Office - April 23, 2013
Oxford City Branch of UNISON is inviting staff to vote in the 'No More Dirty Money' campaign. Should we divest our pension scheme...
Oxford City Council response to “Better Oxfordshire” proposal Councillor Bob Price, Leader of Oxford City Council, responds to the...
First Prize of £100 voucher for John Lewis and partners, donated by Direct services Simon Howick Nadia Robinson Principal planner A...