- 5 things you might not know about your LGPS
- Turn the pages to discover more ...
- What happens to your pension account on 31 March 2017?
- A step closer to clickable access
- The state scheme pension
- Tax and pension saving
- Ill health retirement – scheme provision
- Keeping you informed/Results of consultation
- New contribution rates for members and their employers
- Pension fund and The Local Board
- Pension Services – on the move
- Pru’s news:
- The latest about the Additional Voluntary Contributions
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
Reporting Pensions - Spring Edition now available
The Spring Edition of Reporting Pensions is now available containing the latest news and updates on the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Inside this issue:
If you are a member and you are experiencing financial difficulties, whether due to coronavirus or other circumstances, There for You can of...
This winter, many UNISON members will be worried about paying their gas and electricity bills as prices go up and wages stay the same. And...
This is the new website for news from Oxford City UNISON. Our first post will go up following the next branch committee meeting on Thursday...